Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

24.2.14

New Finds......


formal back pack newlook //face masks superdrug (4 for the price of 3)


So  I haven't worn a backpack since SECONDARY school!!! But as soon as this popped into my view, it was in my hand and on the counter ready to be purchased...... I wasn't playing with this find, lol.

As for the face packs I usually use raw benzonite clay and coconut milk, but I fancied a change so I purchased the :detoxifying dead sea mineral mask , purifying cucumber peel off mask and the anti-ageing moisture mask. They are designed to boost hydration levels, reveal a firmer more radiant complexion and lift impurities and cleanse pores. Each mask is packed with antioxidents, nutrients and purifying benefits specially formulated for your skin.

I can not wait to slap these on my face!!!


I love love love my nudes, but finding the right colour for my nails can sometimes be hassle!!! So I decided to go on a hunt for the perfect cream or cocream on creamcaine......(I'm trying to sound cool if you are wondering lol!!!) and I came across the LOOK Beauty Nail Pop range at £5 per pot I decided to try it out in the colour MILK and I am in LOVE!!!!!

Why not invest in a lil pop, this range can be found at Superdrug. 


No comments:

Post a Comment