Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

11.10.15

#My Charlotte Tilbury and Mac Lipstick Must Haves



Love Bite by Charlotte Tilbury // Bond Girl by Charlotte Tilbury // MAC Persistence // MAC
 
So Autumn is officially here and I decided to go on a lipstick splurge. For the last couple of weeks I had been eyeing up Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution and K.I.S.S.I.N.G Collection after reading  amazing reviews.  So I popped down to Selfridges and tried on some testers. Initially I purchased Bond Girl but the amazing make up advisor suggested I tried their new K.I.S.S.I.N.G range in the colour Love Bite. I instantly fell in love and made an imminent return a few days later to purchase this bad boy. With 10 shades for all skin types and packed with 'Lipstick Tree'- an anti oxidant which naturally protects lips from UV rays, Charlotte Tilbury lipstick are a make-up geeks must have.
 
MAC finally released some new Matte Lipstick-with Stone being and instant sell out I was drawn to Persistence and Naturally Transformed. Blended together or used on their own (I tend to use Naturally Transformed on top of more pigmented yellow or brown shades for that nude look) I am in love with them both. Click on the links to go direct to the brands website.
 
Brooks and Lei
 
X
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment