Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

20.8.16

The Bardot

















Bardot Button Shift Dress Boohoo // Khaki Oversized Bag Boohoo


Late night shopping on pay day is starting to become a natural hobby for me.

The Bardot is nothing new to us fashion slaves. Its simple design is the current on trend must have for SS16. Top, dresses, bodycon have all been inducted into the Bardot hall of fame. They are definitely my new "GO" to.

This rose number is from the BOOHOO Summer Collection, Where there are an array of Bardot designs available. On this particular day I was London sight seeing in the lovely borough of Richmond and just as always wanted to keep things simple, fresh and  neutral. Paired with my Adidas Superstars and my newly purchased BOOHOO oversized bag I was for this little adventure......and boy did I enjoy it!


Brooks & Lei x 







2 comments: