Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

21.6.17

An Introduction to........Cara Care Skincare



Hi guys! Its been ALONG time. But I am back with an amazing skin care product by a little known independent brand called Cara Skin.

So as you all know I’m all for natural products and frequently make my own little concoctions to keep my natural hair healthy and replenished. After coming across Cara Skin Care whilst having a good ole snoop on my insta, I decided without hesitation to reach out.


I was in awe when I received the No.5 Frankincense & Grapefruit Anti Age Facial Balm consisting of sensual oils and amazing butters. I was instantly hooked and could not wait to add it to my skincare routine.

Before using the balm I decided to research all its active ingredients so I could monitor its effectiveness and boy did they make me smile. Made from the finest Kokum Butter, Organic Shea Butter (my fav), Vitamin E Oil, Frankincense Essential Oil, Grapefruit Essential Oil and Beeswax. This product is packed with antioxidants and #Skingoals. 


The combination of these products are to maintain beautiful radiant skin, to reduce the fine lines and the onset of wrinkles. The balm can also be used for those with blemishes and long term skin damage such a sun spots and weakened superficial skin. This anti-ageing balm can do you the world of good. The luxurious smooth texture turns into an oil once rubbed between your palms and when pressed into your face can help with collagen reproduction. Using circular motions for a deeper facial it can help with blood circulation that aids cell reproduction. When used all the way in your decolletage, using an upward motion helps tighten and tone the lower neck region preventing any onset of premature ageing.

As the balm is very light weight in its oil format it can be used on delicate, sensitive, combination and dry skin. As the ingredients in this balm are butter based only a little amount is needed, as a little goes a long way.


Finding any skin care products best suited for your skin can seem like a never-ending beauty quest. With endless beauty brands trying to sell you serums, magical water treatments and effective moisturisers. Its hard not to get lost in the quest for healthy radiant skin. With brands using ingredients that may not benefit your skin type. I always advise you research skin care brands thoroughly as for many brands the sales of the product is what matters and not the initial outcomes.
I am now in my last week of using Cara Skin products (I also have the toning oil) and it was such a relief to have basic knowledge of what I was putting on my face. Cara Skincare is a organic and refreshing brand to the world of skin care, it has become a staple in my day and night routine. Please remember your skin is your number one identity.


For further information on Cara Skin Care don't forget to check her social pages;
Instagram: caraskincare_
Facebook: caraskincare44

Where to buy:
Etsy: Cara Skin Care 
And last but not least for you 10% discount just type in Cara Care PB





No comments:

Post a Comment