Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

3.9.17

"Come on Barbie lets go party"........ BARBIE X MISSGUIDED COLLAB





 Barbie x Missguided Black Mesh Printed T-shirt -Missguided  Cut off Dr Denim shorts -Out of Stock

What do you do when Missguided release their new Barbie collaboration? You buy the whole collection of course!!! So Missguided finally went live with their Barbie collab- which has been available for a couple of weeks. And as usual I had been sitting on making a purchase. Eventually my other half dropped me a bag of goodies (Hey to the snap chat fam who saw him surprise me) which included some bits from the collection. You could only imagine the shock on my face, but also the gratitude for his thoughtfulness. 

I decided to see how they fair, and to see if I could carry the " Barbie" look off. Also I had quite a few festival themed parties to attend. So I thought I'd do some looks to see which Barbie item came of best on me. I would say this was defo, my fav. A few sprinkles of glitter face paint and some boho surf waves in your hair and you would be boho chic perfection. If you would like a more in depth review on this collection drop me a DM or comment below.


Brooks and Lei x

No comments:

Post a Comment