Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

25.11.19

MY BEST KEPT SECRET...........THE NYK1 REMOVE ONE OFF EXFOLIATING FACE MASK



A couple of days ago NYK1 sent me their Remove One Peel Off Exfoliating Face Mask. Awarded 2018 Natural Health International Beauty Award. This revolutionary face mask technology is a intense pore exfoliation treatment and clearly states "it will remove one layer off your skin". With this in mind I was very excited for the outcome.  


NYK1 Secrets promises this face peel will, cleanse deep pores, eradicate fine lines, removes dead skin cells, rejuvenates and brightens, leaves skin feeling soft and plum and leaves skin soft.
So of course I was intrigued. Following NYK1 step by step directions. I double cleansed, (note: I have very oily skin, to ensure my face is clean, this is an action I do daily. If you suffer from normal  to very dry skin I would recommend you cleanse once, preferably with a non-foamy cleanser) then placed the face peel on my face using circular motions and waited twenty minutes 


Now did I mention this product was formulated using Black Bamboo Charcoal? Skincare junkies will already know charcoal is a amazing ingredient for clarifying and brightening. As a child my mum would tell me stories on how my family would use charcoal as a toothpaste substitute. She always claimed "It cleared better than the toothpaste nowadays". How times have changed.

It is environmentally friendly and has been used in cultures recorded as far back as 1486. Bamboo Charcoal is a purifying by-product and can purify water and eliminate organic impurities. It is one of the most effective natural ingredients for drawing out pollutants due to its ability to absorb high volumes of bacteria, toxins and micro particles..... Wow!!. Bamboo Charcoal seems to be the next best thing to emerge, it's definitely an underdog in this world of skincare. With all this information I was overwhelmed with excitement!!

So the peel off wasn't the worst I'd experienced, but boy it hurt!. Nothing not to be expected from a GOOD face peel. In order for dead skin cells to be lifted I knew this face peel would be intense. Five minutes later it was off and the results were shocking.

My superficial skin seemed rejuvenated and brighter. It felt plumper and insanely smooth. Although it did cause a little redness it was nothing too extreme....but best to be aware. After washing the remainder of the product off with my facial sponge from Primark, my skin looked illuminated and felt incredibly firm. I had a real good look at the used face peel and could see micro hairs and a few white heads from my chin, which I wasn't surprised as this mask is an exfoliant.  Andrea the founder of NYK1 Secrets explains "this products doesn't disturb, raffle, irritate or agitate acne or sebaceous skin" The product drives tight into the skin, gripping blockages and dead cells".

I can wholeheartedly say NYK1 Secrets will have a firm place in my weekly skincare routine! Living in a polluted city with oily skin is not a good combination and can lead to an increase in sebum, leading to white or black heads (if oxidation has occurred). Having access to a deep cleansing exfoliant is key to having a clearer skin.


NYK1 Remove One Off Exfoliating Face Mask can be purchased by clicking the LINK

And don't forget to share your thoughts below x.


2 comments:

  1. Reading this has me excited! I actually tried a charcoal mask last week but it went so hard and practically took off my skin! Although, my skin had definitely improved so will definitely be looking to try this in the new year! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Petrina Jade Brooks2 December 2019 at 13:37

      I know it's quite a painful process! However its worth it. Give NYK1 a try and let me know your thoughts x

      Delete