Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

22.7.14

Fresh Summer Products......

                               Left to right...... yesto Carrots // yesto Cumcumber // Essie nail varnish // BarryM // Sleek lip #4 palette // Mac Zoom lashes 


Greetings!!!! So I be been on another mini mini haul. Summer has arrived (FINALLY) and I wanted my skin to be at it's best, so I decided to purchase the yesto facial wipes winner of the Allure Best of Beauty: Natural wonders 2011. The company website states the wipes are 

•98% Natural 
•Oil-Free, non-comedognic, hypoallergenic 
•Petroleum, SLS and Paraben free 
•Cruelty-free 

Both wipes lives up to their expectations. The texture and durability of each wipe was quite amazing and I could feel the difference from your typical low end drug store facial wipe. Each stroke took an excessive amount of product, with little or no left over residue. 

The cucumber wipes however left a little a tingle all over my face once all my makeup had been removed and didn't quite have the "soothing" effect on my skin as stated in the packet. However it has not been a deterant as I am still using the product. 

Overall I would highly rate this product as an effective make-up remover and will be purchasing more.

Summer nails are alway key to any look.....during the summer there is alway a natural light that doesn't hesitate to pin point flaws and my nails were going to be ready this year. This is the year of pastels and nudes and I decided on a primary white with a slight cream undertone and a lilac to add to me collection. Both products I must state are amazing and well worth that dolla y'all. 

My sleek #4 lip palette was a unconscious but it reflected some key colours that I thought would suite my skin tone. Each base has a thick consistency and dries to a matte finish. I would recommend this products for those who are indecisive of key colour for the day or for an easy day to night make-up transformation when on the go.  

Last but not least my MAC zoom lashes massacra all I can say is for extra length. This is a must!!! It has now become a staple in my collection. It has a deep noir finish and really does "ZOOM" those lashes! Defo thumbs up from me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment