Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

16.8.14

White Mist............



  



Suede Jacket H&M // Cream Dress Missguided // Cream Bag H&M // Shoes Zara //

So today was all about meeting new people. Sometimes entering a new relationship can leave you doubtful and mistified to "what comes next" well next was here, and it was the meeting of my partners best buddies and their partners in Angel.

I decided to blow dry my hair using the tension method and then add some plaits to gain a slightly wavy texture. Products used to acheive this method was my: Aphogee Curlific texturizer and my homemade coconut and olive oil shea butter mixture, I then used my afro pik to add volume.

My attire was this lovely cream dress from Missguided http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/_ignore_category/1/id/119697/
 and am totally in love with. I wanted a cool tone of creams so decided to pair it with my suede leather jacket (which I have had for ages) and bag/clutch for a slight boho chic look. I hope you all like xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment