Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

16.8.14

Summer Transitional Beauty Products...........

 

Korres Sensitive for Oily Skin // Korres Pomegranate Tonic Lotion // L'oreal Skin Perfection Miracle Cleansing Oil // Lush Caca Marron //Lush Trichomania Solid Shampoo // real Techniques core collection 

I recently decided to change the weekly products I use on my superficial skin. First thing was a range that could hep with my sebum problematic skin. I  choose to test out the Korres facial cleanser and their  pomegranate tonic lotion (enticing I know) which is more water based then off a cream "lotion" consistency. To recieve the best results the product must be used as a duo. I will be doing a review on both products once I start to see results, which at this current moment in time I am yet to see.

The second item is the new beauty must have "cleansing oil"........as I have not found the time on a high end beauty product splurge I saw this at my local supermarket and grabbed it. As soon as I got home I was rubbing this thing on my face like there was no tomorrow, and I must say I found it ridding my face of cake much easier than expected. I would highly rate this product although I am yet to use any high end quality oils, so do not take my judgement as a valid statement as there may be a shift in quality of these cleansing oils once I have tested some other brands.

As for the last three buys: lush caca marron ,lush trichomania solid shampoo, real techniques core collection.  I am yet to test them. As I have never tested Lush products so I decided to try there organic handmade products as part of my hair regime.....oh and I've also decided to dye my hair for the first time in my life time (simple ole me I know).  The thing I am really looking forward to though is my new real techniques brushes. The marriage of these brushes and my products when they beat my face is a straight up SLAY!!! xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment