Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

9.10.14

Cream on Cream



Sleeveless Trench Coat Missguided // Denim Shirt Primark // Necklace Michael Kors// Bag Chanel// Black Ripped Denims ASOS// Cream Courts Primark



Link for Trench Coat:

 Link for Denim:

Yesterday was date night and I decided to go a little different with my sleeveless trench coat.


The drama and hassle it took just to receive this item was like no other. I had also ordered this coat in black, but unfortunately Missguided delivered it to the wrong address and a investigation is now open! RANT over let me begin.

So the weather has not been at its best but this coat had to be worn no matter how hard the rain was falling outside. It has been perfectly cut and has the ability to frame the body whilst un tied and tied. I decided to pair it with some cream courts from Primark which were a bargain at only £12. As I did not want to incorporate too many colours I opted for black trouser and a iconic bag to enhance the WOW factor. My denim shirt was a little spontaneous, but helped minimise colour blocking (a look I was not going for)

I hope this look gives other a little autumn fashioninspiration 

No comments:

Post a Comment