Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

16.10.14

#ADE X THE MAKE UP

                       

Bobbi Brown Sheer Presses Powder in Soft Honey 8 // Revlon Colour burst Balm Stain in Honey Douce 001//

So my partner and I decided to hit up the ADE (Amsterdam Dance Event) in of course Amsterdam. And throughout my stay here Bobbi brown and revlon, have defo been my everyday go to. The sheer press instantly gives my skin and under eye area a refreshing uplift muting out any hyper pigmentation or acne scarring which is visible and is much lighter on my skin in comparison to the MAC Mineralize Skin finish.

On the other hand the most surprising is my new Balm Stain. Revlon have managed to revolutionise the concept of balms and created a product which after applying slowly metaphorsises into a stain meaning you can re-apply for a deeper colour or simply apply a clear or natural gloss if your want your lips to SPARKLE! 



No comments:

Post a Comment