Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

2.11.14

BLX OUT

   

Black leather effect top New Look// Leather Shorts Zara // Navy courts Primark//  Tribal large clutch
Large Bracelet Topshop

As it was leading up to Halloween I decided on an all black outfit. Not only was this outfit quick to put together but it refelected the simplicity of fashion and how a progressive fashionistas mind does not always need to exceberate elaborate and loudness in materialistic formats.

My bag and shoes are from none other then Primark (my official go to high street store). As they were bold secondary colours I choose to pair them together to allow a little flare but not overwhelming as I wanted my main focus to be the outfit.

May I also apologise for the lightening. As I was in a rush I did not have to correct my background or do an outdoor shoot xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment