Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

29.11.14

Neutrals

Long Chunky Cardigan Primark// White T-Shirt Sheinside// Grey High Waisted Jeans River Island// Cream Shoes Primark// Green Clutch Vintage// Watch New Look// Chain Sheinside

Planning ahead is something I rarely do, but today was different and straight after arriving home from work I decided to put together a quick outfit for my cinema date. 

As we all know nudes and neutrals are a must this in the SS14 autumn/winter look books. So I decided to go with that theme, but to incorporate different textures and transitional (in season) colours. As a basic alternative to a primary muted tone covered by the occasional block coloured duster in creams and grey.

Fashion is a form of evolution and your paradiagm should always be processed and tested. Remember the subject is never the current you are always the current!……So fashionistas keep that clock running and never fall into the NOW!……Be one step ahead and be the up coming.

I hope you get my random thoughts

xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment