Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

22.2.15

Luxury Candles on Budget




Sweet Vanilla and Coconut candle  Primark // Passion Fruit and Vanilla Cream  Primark


So today was just not the day……a quick trip to Westfields turned out to be a full of cyclone when  enroute home. However a couple weeks before I picked up some fragrant candles from Primark for none other then £2 each (bargain) and decided today was the day I was going to set the house on fire……joking.

So by luck there were two candles that consisted of my favourite smells, they had a beautiful relaxing aroma, which would surely ease any stressed out mind. The design was also another attraction 90 degree angles and a plain font perfect for any minimalist or people who just cannot deal with fussy over bearing home decor.

I must say these candle are indeed a delight and smell amazing. Each smell is true to its description and is well worth it cost……to be honest I will be running back to get more before they are sold out! Mr Weston (owner of Primark)  I must admit you have done us proud! I am currently raising a mug of mint tea to this new find.

May I also mention Primark had an array of different smells and colours in this collection including the middle candle which is Jasmine scented.

So get buying before they are sold out.
 xxx



4 comments:

  1. After reading your blog went and bought the candles I must say..... Love Love Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them my home smells delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them my home smells delicious

    ReplyDelete