Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

21.2.15

Winter mini skincare and make up haul



Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion// Clarins Pure melt Cleansing Gel with Marula Oil // MAC Charged Water Hydrating Mist// Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair //MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Dark// Zooeva Luxe Color Blush in "Burning up// Estee Lauder Adavanced Time Zone eye cream// Zooeva Lip Crayon in Sweet Heat 


Hey loves here is a quick snap of my current Jan/Feb favs……….

So all the above have been a major part of my skin care and make up looks. I recently decided to change my skin care products and invest my money in brands that I trusted and truly believed would make a difference in the way I clarify my skin and to help with my oilness and blemishes. After months or reading online reviews and skin care routine on Youtube I managed to scale it down to a few staples 

1.Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion
2.Clarins Pure melt Cleansing Gel with Marula Oil 
3.Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 

Korres Milk Proteins 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion is a creamy cleansing product rich in vegetable oils which allows the product to effectively cleanse, tone and moisturise. Relieving your skin of dirt, sebum build up and also eye makeup. This products natural ingredients also allows it to effectively hydrate your skin and nourish your natural oils.

The Clarins Pure melt Cleansing Gel with Marula Oil is like any other gel cleanser there has been a influx in these type of facial cleansers. They use a gel formula that allows your makeup to gently dissolve as you apply the product using the natural heat from your finger tips, using circular motions. This product can be used on sensitive skin, as many do not contain any harsh product that strip your skin of its naturals oils. 

The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair was bought as a present, so it was not a product I had not reviewed. I tend you use this product after my cleanser and toner. It stated it should be applied before moisturiser as it is a serum. As I have not been using it for a long period of time I cannot go into full depth of its properties however I can stated that since using this product I have noticed my blemishes are fading at quicker rate and my mid day oily breaks out have been minimal.

As for my beauty products my MAC skin finish has been a staple for many years. I use it to set my concealer if I am not wearing foundation and my foundation when I am. It is long lasting. And one of my MAC products I cannot afford to run out of. 

Moving on to my Zooeva products I have yet to use them so I cannot comment…..however I will be doing a make up look shortly so watch this space!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment