Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

13.12.16

Vitsnap


Hey guys so going through my archives I noticed I have no posts where I discussed my health and fitness. I tend to stick to my comfort zone of fashion and beauty. As I rarely focused on my health and fitness, I thought why not start today? There's always enough time for change.

From an early age I've always been into sports. Aged 10 I had already been crowned a Silver medalist in gymnastics. I frequently practised athletics and netball in secondary school, and bloody loved it. I stopped focusing on these sports closer to my GCSE's and kind of gave up. Although I still had my killer thighs and abs.......but that was soon to change. 

When I became pregnant I would only eat organic produce and luckily my cravings were fruit and sand.....lol I know! So I did not gain any excessive weight. In fact I lost weight after the birth of my daughter. However that did not last for long. I had a short period were I would hit the gym continuously during quite a messy break up. That obviously stopped once I had recovered from my heart break as I knew I was doing it for the wrong reasons. 

My uni years only encouraged my weight anxiety and I turned to my lust for beauty to help cover my inner body issues. Thankfully my blog helped encourage my body confidence and my insight on how to keep myself nutritionally focused. 

Over the last couple months I been working closely with a nutrition brand called Vitsnap who launch in January 2017. I was offered the opportunity to select a few of my favourite products. I decided to start my new beginnings with their Slim SnapPack...and I have seen amazing results. Alongside with training regularly at my local gym, even my PT has spoken about the body conditioning affects this product has helped me attain. 



With a combination of Vitamin B6, Cayenne and Apple Cider. Each ingredient can collectively help shift unwanted fat and burn away those extra calories. Not only have Vitsnap made a massive impression on me.  I would highly recommend it. If you decided this product could be for you. You can use PETRINA50 to get 50% of the first three months of your  2017 subscription.

Although I have not reached my target. Vitsnap has been such a massive help in what I have achieved. I feel much better physically and to be honest, I have never felt better about myself!


Shop all the products mentioned above here






No comments:

Post a Comment