Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

14.1.17

The North Face





North Face Mens' Jumper XL,  Public Desire Boots in Janine

Happy New Year! Yep 2017 is upon us and boy am I happy. 2016 (the year of the monkey) was as predicted BAD LUCK. So it seems as though the casual fashion scene has had a jumper dress take over. The gram and many fashion blogs have been saturated in this trend and boy oh boy do I love it! Simple and on trend has always been my motto. Paired with some sexy Chelsea's' or preferably thigh high booties and your ready to roll.

In my case the other half recently purchased this jumper and ever since its been used as a dress whenever I manage to get my hands on it (I think it's high time I purchase one). And I must say it fits perfectly.


No comments:

Post a Comment