Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

23.9.18

Day 5 on LQ Liquid Supplements


So I have hit midpoint with my LQ supplements and decided to give you all an update. 

Now as many of you know I am a hard working mother and I lead a very hectic life. If I'm not doing the gymnastics run then I'm at a football event, or taking pictures for the gram whilst renovating our new property etc. The irony of being a 14 year old wishing I was 21 has long gone! adult-ing IS NOT EASY. I have a small network of support so maintaining an organised life matters to me.

Suffering from Anemia is also another factor that I have to deal with. The symptoms left me fatigued and just lacking natural energy. Even with the inclusion of medication as my routine. So when LQ contacted me I was skeptical but open-armed.

Day Two of taking my LQ supplements was when I noticed a slight uplift in my energy. I had spent the previous day in bed suffering from a viral infection. I made an effort to remind myself to take my supplements praying I would see a slight difference in my health. 

By midday, I was feeling less fatigued and able to make my way into the lounge. Now you may be thinking "is that all ?", but this viral infection had me bed ridden for nearly two weeks. Even bringing me to tears when making the journey to my doctors. After taking my LQ supplements religiously. 
The progression of my health increased gradually over the next three days. Even on days when my food intake was minimal. 

Now I am not promoting LQ as the brand who helped cure me, but it definitely helped. Notably with the increase in my energy and iron production. By day four I was able to walk and lift myself out of bed without being in pain and finally pamper myself.

As we all know vitamins work from the inside out. So you may not see the effects straight away. After experiencing the positive effects it had on my energy I am excited to see if it will make any difference to my keratin and collagen production. I can safely say this has definitely had a positive impact on my busy life. Stay tuned for my day eight review.




No comments:

Post a Comment