Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

18.9.18

Day One with LQ Liquid






Hey Guys, yep you've guessed it I'm back. I think its clearly, safe to say "I do love a good hiatus". 

But in the words of Bryson Tiller "I'm back and I'm better".

So not long ago I was contacted by LQ Liquid to test drive their Skin, Hair and Nails Supplement. Of course I was a little apprehensive, but as many of you know I love healthcare brands who focus solely on good, natural ingredients that benefit the body and mind, and LQ have managed to do just that! 

With ten active ingredients including marine collagen, silicon, hyaluronic acid, resveratol and glucosamine selenium and five additional ingredients including vitamin C and Biotin (my personal fave). I am at awe at the abundance of essentail vitamins available in a 30ml container. 

For years I have struggled with taking my vitamins. From around the age of five I vividly remember being forced pure cod liver oil (the liquid form) , and walking to school in disgust at the lingering after taste that was attached to the back of my throat. Eventually overtime this changed into capsules. 

After becoming a mother I decide to increase my vitamin intake and have a complete beauty overhual. It was time to focus on me, myself and I . I slowly started to introduce healthy brain and heart supplements. As well as my cod liver oil capsules I also added 900ug of biotin as I had decided to go natural and needed help with hair growth and keratin production. In total that was six tablets per day! Too many to remember and being a new mum forgetting was my new thing.

Fast forward a couple of years and here we are. Everything I need in a 30ml container. That can be taken on the go, easily digested and tastes of my favourite fruit, Passion fruit. 

If you have watched my recent insta stories you will be aware that I' ll be doing daily updates on my experience with LQ Liquids, Skin, hair and Nails supplements. So if you are  interested be sure to look out for my daily updates. 

If you would like to test drive your own and get 15 % off your first order then click on this link 




No comments:

Post a Comment