Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

1.4.15

Pre-Birthday Attire and Ombre Lips



 
Ombre Lips: Cocoa LA Girl Lip Liner // First Lip Colour Velvet Teddy Mac // Second Lip Colour Mocha Mac //  Eat My Dust on the nails by Barry M 
Outfit: Coat Boohoo// Top Sheinside // Grey Jeans River Island // Backpack Primark

Todays look is all neutrals. As it is my birthday tomorrow I decided to take a trip to Selfridges. In celebration of Spring I wanted a to wear light toned pastels as my look so I decided not to go heavy with the make-up either. 

 Today is also back pack day! Yep no clutch, handbag or shoulder bag in sight. I just wanted something I could put endless junk in, throw on my back and go about my business. I've also had this bag for nearly two months and this is only the second time I am using it. I am the absolute worst at remembering to use things I have bought....something I must admit I am ashamed. But I found this amazing website were you can donate clothing and shoes to charities of your choice if you want to donate or just have a little snoop around just click here.....

Now I'm off to April Fools the other half! Have an amazing Easter.

x

Brooks and Lei


No comments:

Post a Comment