Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

29.3.15

Cold Springs in Covent Garden

 



Scarf Asos // Grey Roll Neck NewLook // Jeans Asos // Boots Asos // Bag H &M (old) //Kate Belted Shawl Collar Coat Boohoo


Hello everyone.....now before I babble on may I just take some time in thanking every single person who has visited my blog. I am in awe of all the support! Thank you xxx

So the weekend adventures of PetrinaJadex has been quite minimal. I some how managed to catch a cold and have been unable to leave my house since coming back from Froyle Park. However the other half wanted to take me for some din dins and as much as I was cooped up in bed with my honey and lemon tea and large bottle of Buttercup I could not say no to some BIG EASY!

So a quick trip on the train and bam we arrived at Covent Garden-I Love this place! The architecture, creams/country like decor, quaint little boutiques and classic shops is like a shopaholics fairytale, I was fully emersed in my little bubble. After eating about a  pound and a half of adipose tissue and taking a lovely stroll it was decided my bed was needed as Mr Cold was setting in. Puffy eyes (as you can see in the above picture), red nose and complete with sneezing marathons decided to re-introduce themselves into my lifestyle and cut short my little adventure to Convent Garden boo!

Until next time.

x

Brooks and Lei







No comments:

Post a Comment