Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

10.3.15

Style Inspiration On a Budget




 




Blush Pink Blush Primark // White Ribbed Crop Top Primark // Ripped Jeans ASOS// Croc Courts H&M // Bag Zara

'Simplicity is the key note to all true elegance'

My sunday was spent lounging around in my pjs and editing pictures. When the  mister suggested we go for a Sunday roast at Browns Islington-my fav and a lil cinema date to watch Focus which I loved.

I decided to throw on some cheap bits-yes I said it cheap bits, so I was comfy. Now back to my last comment every item I am wearing is under £20..... luckly when purchasing my jeans Asos was having a 20% sale on all sale items so I took the opportunity to buy some good quality jean wear and these believe it or not were only £16. My top was a mere £5 and blazer was just £20. Shoes and bag were both £20 So in total my whole oufit was just over £80-Bargin!

Brooks and Lei

  

No comments:

Post a Comment