Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

8.3.15

The Concealer of the Hour



NARS Creamy Concealer-Amande 


Ok so I feel for the hype! After watching numerous Youtube videos of the fab desiperkins and many others I just felt the need to test this so called amazing product. So off a galloped on my amazing unicorn to Selfridges for the full on NARS experiencing. 

After wearing this concealer as my foundation for the last week and a half I must say it gets my thumbs….Now I am no makeup guru, but the coverage of this product is amazing. I have oily skin which leads to the build of sebum this causes me to have breakouts. Leaving my skin with dark pigmentation. I have tried many concealers but only a few manage to tame my oiliness (along with the help of a good primer) and cover my imperfections. 

This product is exactly as described….it consistency is very creamy and does leave the higher areas on your face with a radiant glow. It has a medium to full coverage and can be used as a replacement for foundation if you prefer a more natural look. For me to achieve my natural face I simply spray my real techniques beauty blender with my MAC fix+ and blend the product outwards. 

Now I unfortunately picked up Amande which is a prefect match for the contour areas of my face but not my inner sections-as this colour has a red undertone is does not match the yellow undertone of my skin. However to bring back my colour I simple place a small dab of my LA Girl Pro Concealer in fawn under my eyes and blend out with my finger. As I do not want this to be my daily routine I will be purchasing the NARS creamy concealer in the colour Caramel to use with my Amande which should then produce my skin tone-I say this with my fingers and toes crossed!

This product can also be used on those who suffer from sensitive skin as it is paraben, alcohol , synthetic free and non comedogenic.

To purchase the product click or for the brand review then click HERE


Brooks and Lei

No comments:

Post a Comment