Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

24.3.15

The Red Lip


                               

First of all may I apologise for my absence…….I've been a busy little madame! So earlier this year I posted this red lip - make up look on my instagram page and got some amazing comments. So I decided to share my step by step look on how to attain this look! 

All products are listed below in the order used:

Eyebrow - Mac Dip Down in Brunette and Anastasia Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel in Granite

Base Concealer - LA Girl Concealer Pro in Toffee /Fawn

Base Foundation - Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick in Golden Almond

Eyes - Inglot Gel Eyeliner No. 77

Eyelashes - Red Cherry 747s 

Lips - Mac Cherry Lip Liner and Mac Lipstick in Russian Red Matte 

I hope this is a massive help to all those who loved this look and may want to attempt to do this look on themselves, friends or family. A red lip is a versatile colour that can go with any skin tone. All products were purchased by myself and to apply these products I used the Real Techniques Beauty Sponge, Zoeva and Real Technique brushes.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment