Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

25.3.15

The Waterfall….




Valerie Mocha Sleeveless Waterfall Coat Pretty Little Thing // Crop Mesh Top Topshop // Faux Leather Skirt // Croc Courts H&M 

Last weekend was amazing I was invited to one of my closest friend Mehndi ceremony. The day was packed full of surprises including an upgrade at the Hilton Hotel and Imagine spa Terminal 5. Free celebratory wine and authentic Pakistani food as well as Bollywood dancing and theatrics from groom and brides family it was a truly entertaining night. 

For the ceremony I decided to co - ordinate with a basic crop top and faux leather skirt. I matched it with and amazing mink coloured sleeveless waterfall coat which came at a cost of only 25.00 from the amazing online store Pretty Little Thing-to purchase click on the link so I bought two! This sleeveless coat was the highlight of my night worn open or closed it gave a look a elegance to my attire. And was also there to hide the curves and pouch belly after stuffing my face on the buffet- I'm such a pig.

Hope you all like 

Brooks and Lei











No comments:

Post a Comment