Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

7.3.15

Purple and Grey



Grey Top Primark// Black High Waisted Jeans River Island// Lilac Courts Ebay // Accessories Michael kors

So today was my chill edit day…..until I got surprised by my lovely mister to a late night dinner at Londinium. Now it was supposed to be fine dining attire, but as you can see I was not in the mood for the prepping of legs or wearing a tight fitted dress after a day of staring at a computer screen for hours on end about.

So I just threw on my grey crop top £3 from Primark, a pair of high waisted and for a little boldness my lilac fashion killers. I say fashion killers because they hurt like crazy…..but sorry one has to be on trend….even if it does involve pain :(

Brooks and Lei


No comments:

Post a Comment