Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

17.9.15

Autumn Ready





Green Bomber Jacket Primark // Black Body-Con Dress Primark // Black Lace up Ego Official

So autumn has arrived (such a shame) the wardrobe re-vamp has began.
Scanning through my rail for summer clothes which will be entering their hibernation period I found this amazing LBD from none other then Primark.

As I was going on for a quality girls only night out in Kensington I decided it was high time this dress be broken into. With a bodycon like texture it accentuated my curves and kept in my pouch. Well structured I was surprised at the quality. Under £15 this buy was a definite bargain.

As for the olive bomber, this was also purchased from Primark Menswear's department. And was a fitting combination to finish of this look.

If you have any questions or in need of some style advised, don't forget to leave a comment below.

Brooks and Lei

X

No comments:

Post a Comment