Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

19.9.15

Late Summer/Autumn Accessories


Alternatives
Dress by Rare for Topshop // Messanger Bag Zara // Gold Rings H&M

So autumn has arrived and the summer to autumn /winter 15 transition begins. As I rarely advise on the accessories I thought.....why not start!

During holiday we arranged to go an amazing restaurant in the town of Lagos.
I wore a cream and black dress for Topshop sale and decided to add some details. The full outfit can be seen on my Instagram page Petrinajadex.

As I rarely wear rings I decided to give it ago. I purchased these from H&M. which may I point out has a massive selection of gold and silver accessories. Cheaply priced and durable H&M has always been my accessory go to. Paired with my trusty black and white messanger crocodile effect bag, my outfit was complete.

Transitioning this late summer look into an autumn look could be as simple. A pair of black high waisted skinny jeans, an on trend white shirt a large oversized cardigan or black coat and a pair of Chelseas' would compliment any autumn look. Paired with my late summer accessories and an oversized hat would mirror a near prefect Parisian look.         
                                                                      If you have any questions don't forget to comment and follow

Brooks and Lei


X

No comments:

Post a Comment