Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

12.9.15

The Maxi



 Karen Cutaway Thigh Split Maxi Dress in stone Boohoo
  
Hello it has been a long time. My schedule has been crazy and although I have managed to attain a lot of content I was unable to blog- as there were not enough hour in my day.

So to cut along story short I went on holiday! Take a look at my instagram page petrinajadei for any holiday styles you may or may not incorporate for future holidays. 

So this was all about a lot of flesh. I wore the dress to a pool party held at our resort. The material was amazingly light weight and was not clinging to my skin in the Portuguese heat. As I had no intention of wetting my feet. In all it was a lovely family evening and I cannot wait until out next adventure. 

Until then obrigada Portugal.

X




No comments:

Post a Comment