Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

8.5.15

Casual Affairs


 
Grey Sweater in Oatmeal Missguided // Black High Waisted  River Island // Metallics Pumps Missguided 
 
To view items please click on links provided x
 
So many of you who follow me on Instagram will know that I recently travelled to Amsterdam.
As a continuation of my birthday and to celebrate Kings Day .
 
We stayed in an amazing apartment in the Centrum, which had an spacious terrace that lead on to a supersized secret roof top garden with installed benches and an 360 view of our surroundings. Luckily we were blessed with the ideal spring weather so our view was never hindered.
 
 As many will know Amsterdam was not built for Jimmy Choos' or Louboutins'! Flats, pumps and trainers are a necessity if you wish to explore Amsterdam- and are not just there for their relaxed laws on drugs! So that's what I packed. In fact I managed to pack two pumps, one pair of trainers and a pair on Chelsea's in my hand luggage (how I do not know?).
 
For this venture my choice of clothing was mainly from Missguided. An absolute fav online store of mine. Many items were bought a week before departure and delivery was true to their guarantee. I choose a mixture of new in and sale items as I was not aiming to bring summer wear on my city break, neither did I want to spend my pounds on sweaters with summer looming around the corner. So cost efficiency was a factor when ordering my items.    
 
And after taking a sneak peak of their new SS15 collection. I can already feel the damage, I am going to do to my account.
 
Brooks and Lei
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment