Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

13.5.15

Rays on my CK


Calvin Klein Bralette in Grey Heather £28.00 ASOS // Calvin Klein Short Briefs Grey Heather £23.00 ASOS

Hello, so todays blog is more then obvious.....its all about the Kleins. I bought these in February, but thought I'd wait until the summer to wear them or showcase them on the blog as Ferbruary weather is not the ideal.

With spring slowly coming out of season and the hot weather tainting or skins I thought today was the perfect day for a little sunbathing in the garden with the Mr in my CKs and thought why not blog about it. So here it is. All items were purchased from ASOS-links have been provided.

The quality and support for those who need it is quite exceptional as they are not wired. They are 100% cotton. I chose the boxer design for my briefs as personal preference although I wil be purchasing the other designs in the near future. For those who like comfort and aren't afraid to flaunt what you mumma gave you wether in-house or out and about (the bralette can be worn on its own) I would advice you purchase the set. And for those Kendall and Kylie Jenners out there-this must have should already be neatly tucked away in your draw!

Brooks and Lei

X

No comments:

Post a Comment