Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

12.5.15

The Tunic


Sleeveless Tuni Primark // All Accessories Michael Kors 

Since moving into my new flat I realised I had failed to take full advantage of my garden, hence this impromptious post. 

A couple of weeks ago I done a Primark haul and forgot I had purchased this amazing cream tunic for £10.00 at my local Primark. As the weather has warmed I decided it was show it my readers. Hopefully this is still available in many stores as it is an absolute bargain!

A few pointers before purchase. This tunic is see through-and should best be worn with an opaque dress underneath, my personal preference would be black. For those jet setters this would be perfect to wear over your swimwear ,accompanied with some wedges - ipanema is an amazing site for this or some sandals from Zara or Missguided.

Brooks and Lei

X


No comments:

Post a Comment