Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

18.6.15

Reorganising SS15 Summer Rail


 
 
 
So we can definitely say summer is here and that calls for a wardrobe or in my case a rail haul. Apart from introducing SS15 clothing into my wardrobe I am also tasked with re-organising and bringing out SS14 clothing  that are still on my style list or clothing that can be styled to this seasons' must haves.

So after a long stressful day in the office I decided to re-organise my clothing rail. Removing quite a few patterns and dark opaque's from my rail and adding in soft delicate tones. I tend to colour code my clothes and also hang them on an open rail -as they are easier to access and pair to create an outfit- I use the Ikea  MULIG rail in white  its cheap, durable and contrast well with my grey muted walls.

For more storage ideas check out Ikeas' website with an array of open and closed wardrobes and rails I am sure you will find one that suits your needs.
 
Brooks and Lei
 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment