Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

9.6.15

The Crops Day and Night Look


Black Knot Crop Top Pretty Litlte Thing // High Waisted Denim Shorts River Island (Alternative) // Shoes Next // Dark Green Mac Primark Sale (Recent)

Summer is finally here YAY! The Mr and I were invited to our friends house warming/ BBQ / drink up. I decided to wear a simple balck crop top and my high waisted shorts. This outfit was soooo simple to create and with a pair of black strappy heels (which I've had for ages) I was ready to rock and roll.

I also paired the outfit with an amazing forest green Mac I purchased from Primark for £10. For when it started getting a little chilly. And as you can see my outfit was not going to keep me warm once the sun had set-let alone the journey home.

I hope you all like

Brooks and Lei

X
  

No comments:

Post a Comment