Fashion, Skincare and Lifestyle

PETRINA JADE BROOKS

Pages

Search This Blog

16.6.15

Sunday Lunch Date



                       

Leather Jacket H&M // Grey Dress Pretty Little Thing // Shoes Next // Sunglasses Boohoo // Gold Chain Michael Kors // Earrings and Tooth Bracelet River Island 

Sunday Lunch dates with the Mr are a casual affair. Since receiving some items from Pretty Little Thing I was itching to wear them.

As we had a upmarket date at Duck and Waffle I decided to put in a little effort. It was reaching midday and there was a slight breeze so I decided to pair my dress with my trusty faux leather jacket and some comfy heels and I was ready to roll.

The sunglasses were added one because it was still really bright plus I has the most painful migrane-and keeping my eyes away from the light to dull the pain seemed ideal. I also wanted a little tipple and that would not of been able with painkillers in my system!

Hope you all like!

Brooks and Lei 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment